Architectural Print for 36'x36' Horse Stable
BARN PLAN PREVIEW
- Name: BP02 - Barn Plan
- Description: Architectural blue-print for 36'x36' horse
- Construction Type: Post Frame (pole barn)
- Included In Price: (3) sheets of PDF 24"x36" drawings
- Included Drawings: A1-Elevations, A2-Section Details
- Format: PDF prints on 24"x36" size paper
- Design Loads: 45 PSF snow load, 100 MPH wind load
- Delivery Method: Email in PDF format
- Seal: Plan is NOT sealed (does not have engineered stamp)
- NOTES: This is an architectural plan (not a
Pay Securely with PayPal or your Credit Card
Plan is © Copyrighted and is permitted for personal use only.
After the payment is made, please allow 24-48 hrs for plan to be emailed.
Images of 36'x36' Horse Stable with 6' Lean-to
DESCRIPTION: This plan is for 36'x36' Horse Stable with 10' high walls, 6'
wide lean-to overhang, Pine board & batten siding and metal roof.
This barn has (4) 12'x12' stalls, (1) 12'x12' tack room, (1) 12'x12' wash stall
and 12' wide center aisle. Built using post-frame construction technique
as a pole barn.