Architectural Plan for 36x48 Horse Barn
BARN PLAN PREVIEW
- Name: BP12 - Horse Barn Plan
- Description: Architectural blue-print for 36'x48' stable
- Construction Type: Post Frame (pole building)
- Included In Price: (2) sheets of PDF 24"x36" drawings
- Included Drawings: A1-Elevations, A2-Section Details, A-3
- Materials List: Not Included
- Format: PDF prints on 24"x36" size paper
- Design Loads: 45 PSF snow load, 110 MPH wind load
- Delivery Method: Email in PDF format
- Seal: Plan is NOT sealed (does not have engineered stamp)
- NOTES: This is an architectural plan (not a
Pay Securely with PayPal or your Credit Card
Plan is © Copyrighted and is permitted for personal use only.
After the payment is made, please allow 24-48 hrs for plan to be emailed.
Image of 36'x48' Horse Barn with 10' Wide
DESCRIPTION: This plan is for 36'x48' Horse Barn with one
10' wide overhang, full loft, (5) 12'x12' stalls, (1) 12'x12' feed room, (1) 12'x14' tack room and (1) 12'x10'
wash stall. See preview for stalls layout.
The barn is built as a pole building with 6x6 p.t. main posts and 4x6
p.t. door posts.