Architectural Plan for 36x36 Horse Barn
BARN PLAN PREVIEW
- Name: BP11 - Horse Stable Plan
- Description: Architectural blue-print for 36'x36' stable
- Construction Type: Post Frame (pole building)
- Included In Price: (2) sheets of PDF 24"x36" drawings
- Included Drawings: A1-Elevations, A2-Section Details, A-3
- Materials List: Not Included
- Format: PDF prints on 24"x36" size paper
- Design Loads: 45 PSF snow load, 110 MPH wind load
- Delivery Method: Email in PDF format
- Seal: Plan is NOT sealed (does not have engineered stamp)
- NOTES: This is an architectural plan (not a
Pay Securely with PayPal or your Credit Card
Plan is © Copyrighted and is permitted for personal use only.
After the payment is made, please allow 24-48 hrs for plan to be emailed.
Image of 36'x36' Horse Stabe with 2 Lean-tos
DESCRIPTION: This plan is for 36'x36' Horse Stable with two
10' wide overhangs, full loft
(1-1/2 story barn), four 12'x12' stalls, one 12'x14' tack room and one 12'x10'
The barn is built as a pole building with 6x6 p.t. main posts and 4x6
p.t. door posts.